Great Walk Network
- Great Walk started in 1988 as a protest walk from Denmark to Perth to raise awareness about the logging in old Growth Forests.
- We organise two walks a year during the autumn and spring school holidays, plus a less structured summer camp.
- Focus is on family, inclusion, environment and low cost.
- Camps are vegetarian and no drugs or alcohol.
- Supported with food, transport, organised walks and campsites.
- Attendance is usually around 30 persons.
- Membership is $20 per year and is required for insurance.
- We mainly walk in the south west and have occasional walks inland and further north.
- We are a non-profit organisation.