Perth Bushwalkers Club
- The largest HikeWest Member Club in Western Australia with around 400 members.
- A varied program consisting of half day walks, day walks, overnight backpacking expeditions, base camps and multi day expeditions lasting up to ten days or longer.
- During summer months the program incorporates cycling and canoeing activities.
- We run Training, Safety & Navigation Courses for members.
- We have a comprehensive risk management policy.
- All new walkers must complete an Introductory Walk to walk with the Club.
- New members are always welcome!