Hiking Club of WA
- The club organises activities every Saturday throughout the year.
- The majority of our walks are between 10-12 km during the cooler months.
- Shorter walks - usually 8-10 km and/or Social Activities are held in the warmer months.
- Most walks are conducted within 100 km radius of Perth.
- There may be up to three weekend base camps held per year
- Current age group ranges from 40+ to 70+ years.
- A Visitor is required to complete an Easy or Easy/Moderate Walk first, then three walks of choice as an Approved Non-Member, before being considered for Ordinary Membership.
- We are basically a friendly walk and talk group.
- Our walks are strictly limited to a maximum of 20 attendees.