- Based in Albany on the South Coast of Western Australia.
- Walking program approx. every 3 weeks during February to December.
- Walk lengths 7-20km in a variety of environments including: Coastal, Forest, Mountain, Rivers/Lakes, National Parks, Private Property, Bibbulmun Track
- All walks are designed for reasonably fit people and are not suitable for pre-schoolers.
- Some weekends away and backpacks throughout the year.
- Annual Christmas social.
- Risk management program in place.
- Membership of approximately 45.
- New members are required to complete a minimum of 3 full walks before being entitled to become full members.